Monday, March 27, 2017

3 Weeks Post-op & Team Jules Photos

Today is 3 weeks post-op...hard to believe.

I do not have another MD appointment until April 7th, but today I could start a few little stretching exercises for my arms!  Man, oh man!  Did they feel good!  It wasn't much, but it was great!  It's the little things you come to appreciate when you are laid-up.  :)

Anyway, not much to report except that I am soooo much better!  It's weird how much even just a few days difference makes now.  I am not napping every day and I am sleeping better throughout the night.  I am finding it easier and easier to get up off the couch/bed/etc. and I just feel less helpless.  Still have to limit myself because it is VERY easy to pull something and I definitely understand why they tell you to be careful. Pain has never been an issue and continues not to be a problem.  Very grateful for that!


This past couple of weeks, folks started receiving the t-shirts they ordered from my #Team Jules/#Team Hudson fundraising campaign.  If any of y'all are interested in doing something similar, Bonfire was a great experience! You design your own shirt (using your art or theirs) and they only print if a minimum order is reached.  You set your pricing and everything is done via PayPal.  The t-shirts arrived when they said they would and are super soft and true-to-size!  It's a little addicting too...I have a bunch of t-shirt ideas now!  :)

It has been fun to see photos from my friends wearing their t-shirts.  Lots of folks have been telling me they are wearing them, but I haven't seen all the pics yet....and I totally forgot to get one of my parents in theirs.  Here are a few:


Two of my friends from high school came by to bring lunch and catch-up last week (they were both wearing their #TeamJules shirts!).  It was nice to visit and we are planning a pedicure-spa trip maybe later this week. I can't really reach my feet!



Boredom has really set-in and a bit of cabin-fever!  Some of you know that I do a lot of DIY stuff (I blog about those projects here) and being home but unable to do anything crafty feels weird to me.  I am actually hoping to get in my craft room this week and do a few sewing/embroidery projects.  And, a trip to Hobby Lobby never hurts (well, maybe the pocketbook!).

Enjoy your week!  Please email me, comment below, or PM me on my Facebook page if you ever have questions that I might address or ideas for posts...happy to help!





1 comment: