Monday, April 24, 2017

Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho It's Off to Work I Go: 7 Weeks Post-Op Update

                                      WARNING:  THERE ARE GRAPHIC/NUDE POST-OP PHOTOS IN THIS POST.



Today is 7 weeks post-op...7 weeks!  It is crazy how quickly time passes.  My next appointment to start planning for Phase 2 surgery is just over 3 weeks away and surgery could be as soon as 6 weeks from now.  Wow!


I filmed a quick video update for y'all today, so I won't bore you by typing out everything too.   I will however, show you a couple of updated photos (see below the video).




Just like most women in the world, my body looks waaaaaayyy better first thing in the morning!  My abdomen is pretty flat....I could even be tempted to wear a two-piece in public sometime (or not).  My abdomen still gets pretty puffy in the evenings.  My breasts are still very symmetrical and really only get a little swollen in the evenings.  These pics were taken this morning:




As far as being back to work, I was pretty swollen after my crazy shift on Saturday.  Other than that, no real issues other than being a little more tired than usual.  It is good to be back to work and taking care of the little ones and families.  

Next MD appointment is May 19, 2017

Talk to y'all again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment